Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wood Cutting 07 and Football 07


Wood Cutting 07, was a great time. We all worked really hard, laughed a lot, and ate great food. What a day! The kids got along great. Lennon enjoyed playing with my cousin's little girls Lydia and Grace. At one point she convinced them to bury her in the sand! Colton, my little business man, sold purple wood to the adults...I think he came home with a pocket full of change, because I made out with a dollar-fifty in the wash. It was wonderful to see all of my family together, it doesn't happen often. We are really looking forward to next year.

Here's my little football star!! What fun to watch. He's bigger and stronger than last year and still most of the other kids are much bigger than him, but he loves it. It was hard to watch him get pushed down the first time, until I saw him laughing! Football has been great for everyone, Lennon has made a wonderful friend, Claire. They run and give hugs when they see each other and all I hear is "Does Colton have football tonight?" Then once we're at practice I get, "Mom, I don't have time for you right now." That broke my heart, until I saw how much fun she was having. My baby is growing up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.