Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What a crew

We had a great time with the Dufort clan on Thanksgiving this year. We sat 22 in our dining room and enjoyed a feast. I have to thank everyone for bringing their delicacies, you made the day such a joy. The kids had a great time with their "cousins" fresh back from Hawaii, and baby Jackson stole every ones hearts; especially Lennon's!

Sunday we had a "quiet" dinner with Mom, Chris, Tim and Kimmy over on Green Pond. The perfect combination of snow on the golf course helped us enjoy some great sliding, thus burning off some calories before diving in to another excellent meal. (I am now eating only carrots, maybe a little celery so I don't turn orange) Lennon walked down the hill more often than slid but enjoyed it just the same. Here, Josh demonstrates how to seriously injure ones self!


It was a wonderful Thanksgiving! I feel Christmas looming over me...I am not ready!!!

2 comments:

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

Nacho libre !!! That is some serious AIR!!! See you soon. I am only ready for christmas b/c we get to come home!

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

Kimmy?????