Monday, May 11, 2009

Keeping up

It is a quiet Monday night. The kids are sleeping and Josh is in Plattsburgh until tomorrow afternoon. Bailey must have had a rough day because he has commandeered the couch and is snoring. The hum of the computer and the occasional whirl from the sump-pump is all I can hear. My ears just might go numb!

In effort to keep my blog current and somewhat entertaining I will share some of the creations that have taken over my refrigerator since the purchase of "Magnetic Poetry" over the long winter. (Josh and I are rarely allowed to post anything...or if we do it is swiftly demolished by idol hands)

--mother diamond
--always worship music or chocolate
--d for d
--summer goddess needed
--hot have ugly
--the flood of whisper
--diamonds drunk
--all leg

No comments: