Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

 ::Christmas 2011 ::
(I didn't have my camera at my Dads house or my Moms...I did get suckered in to posing for pictures, so if you have some of those please send them to me!)

The girls found Nana's button tin,  bracelet anyone?

Lennon was the first around the house!
(Yup, they run around the house in their suits every Christmas Eve.)
They all made it back in!!
(I am not crazy enough to join in...besides who else would take pictures!) 
"Okay Mom...enough pictures, can we please come down!!!" 

Watching "Home Alone" while I get breakfast ready and make the house suitable for company. 

Testing out Lennon's new bongos.  I think music will fill our ears for many years to come...

We wish you all a Happy New Year!!
Love - The Clement's

No comments: