Thursday, February 2, 2012

8 Years Old

At dinner a few weeks ago Josh was explaining how he left a message on a friends answering machine RSVPing for a party.  Lennon looked curiously at him and promptly asked in disgust, "Why did you tell them you were obviously peeing?" 

Silence....

The look of confusion on Josh's face was enough to send me over the edge.  The giggles soon grew into chuckles and then full blown belly busting laughter. 

Happy Birthday Baby!! 
I love the way you see the world and all you bring to it
We have to thank Kate for teaching me a little knitting on my recent trip to Maine...
I returned a hero!! 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Look at your little knitter!!! She is determined, isn't she? Hope you two have lots of fun together. And tell Josh it took me a minute to connect "obviously peeing" to RSVPing...must need more coffee! xoxo