Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A day to myself...

I'll make this brief.

Everyone is gone. I am alone. This is weird!

But don't fret I am not sitting in my chair with a cup of tea, enjoying my book, relaxing quietly. I am running up to Colton's school at 12:45 to help with journal writing, and I have torn the house apart in hopes of having time to put it back together later, maybe.

I do feel compelled to take a little time to share some bits of our lives (even if I don't have pictures). Lennon has successfully moved into her own room and Colton has glasses. My feelings? A little like they are growing up without me and I am trying desperately to catch up. She is too small for such a huge bed and he just looks way to old.

I promise to post a picture of his glasses ASAP, meanwhile just imagine that kid from Jerry McGuire(sp?) older!

No comments: