Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lennon's World


Josh, Lennon and I took advantage of a little schedule change and beautiful weather and walked in to Moose Pond Thursday. It felt a little like cheating on Colton, like we were sneaking off without permission. We had a great time. Lennon walked the whole way in, and was in the pack on the way out. Accounting for the fact that it took us an hour to walk in and twenty minutes to get out. In the picture Lennon is telling me about the leaves she picked up. Apparently her "teacher" told her to collect some leaves so she could make a caterpillar with them at "school". You also have to take a ferry to get to her school. Her days are filled with stories of "school" and her make believe world. I just hope that she likes school this much when she really goes next year.

Colton is getting a change in his appearance the end of next week. I'll leave it at that and share some pictures as soon as we get some. Meanwhile we are on the hunt for the finishing touches for the kids Halloween costumes. After hours of perusing the internet last night I had to bite the bullet and get things from two different sites...argh! I hope my little Hogwarts students are grateful for the wands and hats. Huge thanks goes out to Susan for all the work on their robes and scarves. Thank goodness someone in this family is crafty!!!

1 comment:

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

I LOVE the photo. So preious