Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lists of lists

My list of "things to do," which actually includes making further lists, is long and tedious this moring. I have justified this post with the fact that the kids bedding is in the washing machine, therefore I am doing something on the list, right?! I suppose I am only accountable to myself.

We had a glorious Thanksgiving weekend complete with sledding, lots of family and lots of turkey. We forgot our camera on our annual sledding adventure with Mom and Chris (maybe Mom will email me a few highlights to post), it was a blast as usual. We did get a few shots of us around the house, Tim took over our camera...but forgot to turn it on himself!

Red cheeks from sliding!

One "Great"Grandma!

My little princess.
A little background music...
On Thanksgiving day I found myself in my kitchen, carving my turkey, stuffing in the oven, gravy bubbling on the stove, at 10:30am. Josh ventured off to Peru for a Turkey Trot 5K and I packed up my goodies and my kiddies and met him in Malone. Everyone brought something and Grandma didn't have to do a thing! It was wonderful. The gang was great and the kids had a lot of fun playing with their "cousins."

Enough procrastination...off to tackle the list. Happy Holidays!

No comments: