Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cold, Wet and Smelly

Rain coats, sweat pants, blue lips, oh my. Did you guess we were at the water park? Isn't it obvious. What a lousy job we did picking the "ideal" day for this adventure. Colton and Josh were not hindered in anyway by the freezing (64 degree) weather or the lack of sun all day. Colton went on almost every ride and Daddy is amped to have a new water buddy. Lennon was too excited not to get wet, but quickly changed her mind. Us girls decided to stick to the dry activities.
Like petting the smelly goats! All in all it was a good day, I would have liked to gone on a few rides, but being wet and cold all day is not something I truly enjoy.

2 comments:

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

That is a TERRIFIC picture of Lennon. What a stitch.

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

I think my mom says "what a stitch" so i amend it...Hilarious