Saturday, August 4, 2007

Camping on Lower Saranac







This is one of those times when pictures speak louder than words. We went camping last week on Lower Saranac Lake. Four glorious days. The weather couldn't have been more perfect, sunshine, sunshine, and more sunshine. Except for a little sunburn the days passed by peacefully. Colton caught 7 fish, and Lennon had to touch every one of them. Lennon practiced the art of peeing in the woods and getting as dirty as humanly possible. (I have to thank Colton for the picture of Lennon and I on the top of Bluff, great job buddy!) Upon leaving our site Wednesday morining, the kids yelled back..."Goodbye campsite, we'll miss you!!"

3 comments:

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

Wow it looks like so much fun!! Your kids are so cute. And Holly you are beautiful!! I love to be connected to your life and I am jealous at all the outdoors you are able to enjoy. Just hot and steamy here in the city ugh
AShley xxoo

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.